- Going global with Alberta’s carbon pricing model
- Satya on the Tommy Schurmacher Show
- We could take lead in fighting climate change
Scientists now believe that the effects of today’s fossil fuel consumption will last for millennia. We must fund adaptation to this calamity, and pay for more sustainable energy sources for the planet.
- Commonwealth Climate Fund idea breaks through in mainstream media
- Satya spoke at the Economics Society of Northern Alberta on coping with climate change. Here are his speaking notes.
- Satya hosts "The Greatest Gift," a commemmoration of the 65th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, at 4 p.m. Dec. 11 in the Heritage Room at City Hall. Guest speakers are editorialist David Evans and auhtor Doug and diplomat Doug Roche
- Next February, Satya speaks in Montreal at "Petrocultures: Oil, Energy and Canada's Future", organised by the Institute for the Study of Canada at McGill University.
What We Do
Cambridge Strategies Inc. (CSI) is a Canadian consultancy offering guidance and advice to public and private sector leaders. Established in 2000, CSI helps clients navigate to success. We focus upon:
Cambridge Strategies Inc. clients can call upon the seasoned professional talent in the CSI expert network. Through our network, we can represent your interests in Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Washington DC.
Led by Principal Satya Brata Das, CSI’s practice is built on three Rs: Reconnaissance, Research and Reasoning.
To explore how we might be of assistance, kindly contact Satya or Associate Poushali Mitra on +780 420 0505, or by email: